Customer Care Pledge
Curbside Leaf Removal is committed to providing the highest quality of service to our customers. We guarantee your satisfaction with our leaf removal. Should you be dissatisfied for any reason, please contact the owner Adam Goodrich using our contact form within 3 days of service. We will return and make it right!
Terms of Service
Curbside Leaf Removal, LLC and its Trade Partners will herein be referred to as “CLR” and the customer requesting service hereby referred to as the “Client”.
CLR and our Trade Partners provide raking/blowing and leaf removal/disposal services (see Preparation section below).
The instant quotes that CLR has provided to the Client are firm prices for said services. These prices will not change. However, we reserve the right to refuse service (see Right of Refusal below).
Unfortunately, CLR cannot provide pick-up times as every pick-up requires a different amount of time to complete. CLR makes every attempt to complete your leaf pick-up on the day requested. There are conditions where a pick-up may be delayed including but not limited to: Inclement Weather, Equipment Failure, Accidents, Etc. CLR will email and/or call the Client to provide such updates.
Client DOES NOT need to be home as our crews DO NOT take payments. Upon completion of the service, CLR will submit an invoice by email (be sure to check "spam" or "junk" mail). The client will have 7 calendar days to make the payment in full. Client may pay by check in the mail or pay online (see link attached to emailed invoice).
Right of Refusal
CLR reserves the right to refuse service under conditions such as these:
- It is evident that neighbors have contributed to the Client’s leaf piles (Group Discounts available).
- There is an obstruction preventing CLR from safely removing your leaves (example: cars, etc).
- The “Preparation” requirements below have not been met.
Access and Homeowner Preparation
- Client is responsible for moving or removing items that may get damaged during the clean up process. CLR is not responsible for incidental damages resulting from raking and blowing equipment. Client must submit in writing areas that are off limits.
- Unless negotiated otherwise, our standard raking/blowing service is limited to landscaped areas such as lawns, driveways, flower beds, patios, decks, and porches. CLR does not include wooded areas.
- A responsible attempt will be made to remove leaves from tough to remove areas such as ivy and heavily landscaped gardens.
- For fenced yards, there must be an opening to which we can remove the leaves.
- Leaves must be within approximately 15’ of the street or driveway edge. NOTE: Our vacuums are side load only so leaves must be placed accordingly.
- Sticks (hand-breakable) and vines must be separated from the leaves in a pile of their own.
- All leaves must be removed from bags or tarps.
- Foreign debris must be removed from leaves (example: rocks, balls, bottles, etc).
- Please have the work area clear of cars, lawn furniture, trinkets, etc. prior to our arrival. CLR is not responsible for damages to Clients items in our work area. Client must submit in writing areas that are off limits.
Clean Up Expectation
For Raking & Vacuuming: the surface upon which the leaves are piled will be raked and blown clean by CLR. While it is our goal to leave these areas cleaner than the rest of your yard however, a few lonely leaves may remain. NOTE: Decomposed or partially decomposed leaves can become buried under soil, grass, plants, rocks, etc. Under these circumstances, the decomposed leaves and dirt will not be removed.
The subsurface integrity of the Client’s driveway is always unknown. Therefore, CLR will not be held responsible for damages to the driveway resulting from heavy equipment and trucks.
CLR is not responsible for any damages to items in our work area such as retaining walls, lighting, electrical, water, or sprinklers.
CLR has partnered with various landscape contractors in the area to help remove leaves and offer other services that CLR does not provide (landscaping, mowing, raking/blowing, snow removal). Please contact CLR should you need a referral on any of these services.
Insurance & License
CLR is insured with General Liability and Workers Compensation Insurance. Proof of insurance can be verified by requesting a copy of our Certificate of Insurance. We are also licensed with the state and local municipalities.
Once the leaf removal service has begun the Client recognizes that they have entered into a legal contract with CLR and subsequently have read and agreed to the quoted price and these Terms of Service. Otherwise, the Client may cancel at any time up until the day we show up for service. The Client also agrees to promptly contact CLR within 3 days of service should there be any dissatisfaction with our work. We will then return to correct the issue promptly. Full payment is always required within 7 calendar days of service. The Client cannot request additional work from the crew directly. All requests must be submitted to CLR and expressly approved in writing by the Client.